Puresa Humanitarian is a non-profit 501(c)3 charitable organization dedicated to providing rescue, hope, and a way out of slavery for children and women, victims and survivors of human trafficking and sexual slavery. Puresa Humanitarian was born from a God-given vision and passion to reach and help suffering victims receive rescue, hope, and to be restored with dignity and opportunity for a new life of freedom.
Puresa Humanitarian’s mission is to save lives, to reach, rescue, and restore children and women from the horrors of human trafficking and sexual servitude by creating new pathways and a way out from slavery, that these innocent victims and survivors may now have hope and a future and live the life that God intended for them.
This is how we provide a way out of slavery:
- We reach poverty stricken and destitute children, women, and families in their villages providing prevention, counseling, and educating the at risk families and individuals on the dangers and behaviors used by traffickers.
- We provide a safe home for at risk children so these children won’t be forced or tricked to leave home for jobs in the city.
- We rescue children from being forced to work in brothels and on the streets.
- We offer a safe home with a loving atmosphere and complete aftercare to help free them from a life of forced prostitution and enslavement.
- We provide skills training for rescued women which creates self-sustainability and opportunity for a future of independence.
Puresa Humanitarian’s work is based in India, reaching Indian and Nepali children and women who are trapped in trafficking situations throughout the city, remote villages, borders of it’s neighboring Nepal through which 15,000 + young girls are sold and lost into India yearly, and the brothels. Puresa has established work in this region where so many children, teens, and young women are easy targets for human traffickers. Puresa Humanitarian goes where few dare to tread to rescue victims and survivors, give healing support, and create new pathways in life for them.
Please join us and be part of the solution to help break the cycle of human exploitation and sexual slavery.