* Over 1 million children are sold into sexual slavery each year, that is 2 children every minute.
* 50 percent of victims in the global sex industry are children.
* Human trafficking is an estimated $39 billion a year global industry.
* A human life should never be for sale.
* Giselle Meza, founder of Puresa Humanitarian personally works on the field helping and serving these innocent victims. When she is not on the field Giselle is at work speaking and educating the public nationally within the USA and locally within her community on human trafficking and creating awareness about this global epidemic. Giselle is active at educating and preventing through speaking at schools, local churches, women’s conferences, and youth groups, and has been featured on the local news, radio broadcasting, and magazines.
* Your donations are tax deductible..
Dr. Jim Lindgren graduated from Western Washington University before completing bible and ministry training through Global University and at Calvary Temple Church in Bellingham, Washington. He attended medical school at the University of Washington in Seattle and is board certified in four medical specialties: disaster medicine, emergency medicine, internal medicine and pediatrics. He is ordained with the Assemblies of God. Dr. Lindgren is founder and director of Window of Hope, a global medical and humanitarian mission. He has led numerous medical mission outreaches and disaster relief efforts around the world. He collaborates with Puresa Humanitarian and has worked with the U.S. Military, The World Health Organization, Luis Palau Evangelistic Association, World Vision, Mercy Ships, Convoy of Hope, SEND International and Operation Blessing Africa. In the past Dr. Lindgren served as medical director for South Africa Medical Mission in Durban, South Africa, and is the immediate past chairman of the National Steering Committee for the U.S. Standards of Excellence in Short-Term Mission (SOE), and the National Short-Term Mission Conference..